Raphael Hotel Group’s Kevin Pistilli to serve as organization’s new Chairman
Visit KC Team
February 04, 2016
KANSAS CITY, Mo.—At a recent meeting of Visit KC’s Board of Directors, the hospitality and tourism organization elected four new officers for 2016:
- Chairman – Kevin Pistilli, President of The Raphael Hotel Group;
- Vice Chair – Gayle Holliday, Ph.D., President of G&H Consulting;
- Treasurer – CiCi Rojas, President & CEO of Central Exchange; and
- Secretary – Jeanette Prenger, President of ECCO Select Corporation
Pistilli succeeds Brenda Tinnen, General Manager and Senior Vice President for AEG/Sprint Center, who served as Chair for the last two years.
In addition to the new officer slate, the following Directors were also appointed to the Board on Jan. 19, each serving three-year terms:
- Nick Benjamin, Executive Director of The Cordish Co.;
- Bill Chapin, Senior Vice President of Business Operations for the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club;
- Jenny Kincaid, Owner of Socialworx PR;
- Pat Macdonald, Senior Philanthropic Advisor & Executive for the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
- Jim Snow, Complex General Manager, Westin and Sheraton at Crown Center, joins the Board on an interim basis for one year, filling the position vacated by the retirement of Steve Shalit.
The Visit KC Board of Directors is comprised of up to 30 civic and business leaders from the greater Kansas City area. The Mayor of Kansas City, Missouri, appoints 15 members and the Visit KC Board elects up to 15 members.
2016 Visit KC Board of Directors
- Vic Allred, President, Jazz, A Louisiana Kitchen
- Lee Barnes, Jr., Councilman, 5th District At-Large, City of Kansas City, Missouri
- Nick Benjamin, Executive Director, The Cordish Co.
- Bill Chapin, Senior Vice President of Business Operations, Kansas City Chiefs Football Club
- Cindy Circo, Public Affairs Manager, Kansas City Power & Light
- Dan Fowler, Councilman, 2nd District, City of Kansas City, Missouri
- Arzelia Gates, Corporate Secretary, Gates Bar-B-Q Corp.
- Gayle Holliday, Ph.D., (Vice Chair), President, G & H Consulting, LLC
- Bob Kendrick, President, Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- Jenny Kincaid, Owner, Socialworx PR
- Steve Klika, Commissioner, Third District, Johnson County
- Mike Klingensmith, General Manager, Embassy Suites KCI
- David Lopez, General Manager, Manny’s Mexican Restaurant
- Riccardo Lucas, President & CEO, N.STRIDE Consulting, LLC
- Bradley McCormack, Senior Associate, The Sader Law Firm
- Pat Macdonald, Senior Philanthropic Advisor & Executive, Greater Kansas City Community Foundation
- Rachel Merlo, Community Manager, Kansas City, Google
- Kevin Pistilli (Chair), President, Raphael Hotel Group
- Jeanette Prenger (Secretary), President, ECCO Select Corporation
- Clayton Reid, President, MMGY Global
- CiCi Rojas (Treasurer), President & CEO, Central Exchange
- Rosemary Salerno, General Manager, Zona Rosa Development, LLC
- Troy Schulte, City Manager, City of Kansas City, Missouri
- Jim Snow, Complex General Manager, Westin Crown Center/Sheraton KC Hotel
- Angie Stanland, Vice President of Associate Services & Recruiting, Cerner Corporation
- Jon Stephens, President, Rockhill Strategic; Interim Executive Director, Kansas City Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- Troy A. Stremming, Executive Vice President of Government Relations & Public Affairs, Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
- Keli Wenzel, President/Managing Partner, O’Neill Marketing & Event Management, Inc.
- Randy Wisthoff, Executive Director/CEO, Kansas City Zoo
- Amy Jordan-Wooden, President & CEO, AJW Consulting
Ex Officio Members
- Kay Barnes, Director/Distinguished Professor for Public Leadership, Park University
- Bill George, President, Kansas City Transportation Group
- Oscar McGaskey, Jr., Department of Convention and Entertainment Facilities, City of Kansas City, Missouri
- Kathy Nelson, President & CEO, Kansas City Sports Commission and Foundation
- Bud Nicol, Executive Director, Hotel and Lodging Association of Greater Kansas City
- Brenda Tinnen (Immediate Past Chair), General Manager/Senior Vice President, Sprint Center/AEG